So, you think that some nice 3D graphics require so much space that it would come on a DVD or a CD ? You are almost right… I say almost because there are this guys in Germany who would try to tell you otherwise. They are called by the name Farbrausch and are well-known on the demoscene …scene. They write some astonishing 3D computer generated animations that occupy as less as 64 kilobytes. Read the full article ...
Meet the author
Nicolae Surdu is an all-purpose developer and designer, founder of So you code ? and AMVTek employee.
Our latest tweets
Find us on Facebook
- Internationalization with Django, Backbone, Underscore templates, and Sass (LTR and RTL languages) | Monica Lent on How to set a variable in Django template
- Bondeth on How to set a variable in Django template
- Anup on Fix fieldset background color in Internet Explorer
- Andrew on How to minify HTML output in Django
- Leo on Quick tip: Draw border on the inside of an element using CSS
Content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.